Web Developers are also known as “dev”, who build and maintain websites. Web Development refers to creating, building, and maintaining web applications and websites. Every website we encounter - is developed by a web developer. Web development includes web designs, content development, network security configuration, server-side/client-side scripting, database technology, and many more tasks.
What is Web Development
Different types of Web Development
1. Front-end Development
The front end is UI and works on what users can see. The websites, programs, software, buttons, menus, pages, and other aspects are operated by front-end developers. They develop and design the visual elements, layouts, graphics, navigations, and numerous exquisite which we can see. Front-end programs include:
- HTML: Hyper Text Markup Language is the code that structures the content of the web pages. It is elements that increase and decrease the fonts, bold and italic the words and perform as the backbone of websites.
- CSS: Cascading Style Sheets is the style sheet and essence language that conveys how different elements are operating in websites. It enhances the website and gives diverse styles to the webpage. The size, color, spacing, animation, and text styles are moduled in CSS.
2. Back-end Development:
Backend developers are server-side functions that we cannot see. They assure that the website performance, site architecture, store, and arranged database are working appropriately. They write high-quality codes and use various tools to develop the websites. Programming tools access in websites:
- PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor is a scripting language that develops interactive and high-powered websites. It was notably designed for web development.
- Java: Java is a server-side web application that performs on the internet. It helps to create dynamic web pages which are user-friendly and feasible.
- Python: The second most widespread computer programming language is used to conduct analysis and perform various tasks such as scripting and automation.
3. Full Stack Development
Full Stack Developer works on both the front-end and back-end development. They design, build, maintain and create websites. They are multitasking and work on software development, website design, and programming language at the same term.
All these types of web development add functionality to the websites. From HTML to CMS every programming language performs various tasks to develop and maintain websites. The Google, Chrome, Web browser, or Websites we use in our daily life is perpetuated by the web developer. Designing, building, maintaining, and performing websites is a demanding task that’s why front-end and back-end developers are pride and jewel in web development. iGlobe Solutions have a professional Web Developer who designs the best websites. If you are willing to create an immaculate website for your company, then iGlobe Solutions is the best choice.