Grocery delivery apps are seeing a massive boom in the world economy
Grocery delivery is the newest way of shopping for grocery items either single or in bulk. The online grocer is known as the grocery store or a brick-and-mortar supermarket that gives the option to the customers to do online ordering on the apps for groceries to be delivered at home or anywhere else. Grocery delivery is a part of the E-Commerce option that focuses on providing the products of any kind to the customers. Grocery delivery stores provide their services in the urban areas of the world mainly in Europe and the USA. Although, the progression of the grocery delivery companies in these locations has meant that they have expanded their business all across the world in continents like Africa, Asia, Australia, and Latin America too.
To facilitate this function a company selling the grocery must have a grocery delivery app. For getting this app for their business, a company has to hire a team of IT experts or give the task to an agency that creates these grocery delivery apps. In a grocery delivery app, there are many features available for the company and their associates like drivers and vendors as well as the customers so that the entire process stays online. Customers use the app to place the order for the products with the company. Thereafter, the vendors pack the groceries to be sent to the mentioned location. Then the driver has the responsibility to take the groceries to the desired place that the customers have chosen. Upon delivery of the groceries, the customer has to make the payment to the company either cash on delivery to the driver or use the payment gateway option on the grocery delivery app.
A company that provides groceries to customers has a grocery delivery app with a variety of features. The user interface is one of the most important things of this app because it has qualitative customization that allows the customers, drivers, vendors, and the employees working in the company to access the app in a great manner. The grocery delivery app has the identification factors that include the sign-in, profiles, and phone number verification, and the user's email, etc. Operational features of this app allow all its users to access the app uninterruptedly and without any hassle. Grocery delivery apps are built with the latest security that is a must for every user so that their data is not compromised in any way, shape, or form.
Top Grocery Delivery Apps
- BigBasket - BigBasket is one of the top class grocery delivery companies with a dedicated app. It was established in the year 2011 by Abhinay Choudhari, Hari Menon, Vipul Parekh, VS Sudhakar. This grocery delivery company has its offices in Bengaluru and Mumbai. Its app has various categories of products from which the customer can place their order and then get it delivered to their homes at the earliest.
- Grofers - Grofers is the grocery delivery company that connects the customers with the local merchants in the neighboring areas. The wide variety of products are being transported with the use of hyper-local logistics. It was formed in 2013 by Saurabh Kumar and Albinder Dhindsa. For the customers, the payment for the groceries can be made either cash on delivery or the payment gateway.
- Big Bazaar - Big Bazaar is the retail store that provides the products to the customers as part of groceries. It is one of the biggest online stores with the chain of hypermarkets and departmental stores for customers to avail the groceries online on the grocery delivery app. This company was founded in the year 2001 by Kishore Biyani. Lots of customers use the grocery delivery app of this company to get its great benefits regularly.
- DMart - DMart is a one-stop supermarket that gives an expansive range of products to the customers. It was formed by Radhakishan Damani in 2002 on a small scale but over time it has progressed into a well-known grocery store. Competitive product prices on this app attract the customers to use the grocery delivery app of this company. The supply and distribution system is very good for this company so the groceries are delivered in a very quick time.
User Panels in the Grocery Delivery App
- Customer Panel - Customer panel in the grocery delivery app has all the features like registration, browsing, order placing, add to cart, tracking the order, and payment status, etc. It allows the customers to use this app efficiently for availing the groceries.
- Driver Panel - Driver can make the grocery delivery safely and securely as per the traveling route mentioned on the app. The driver panel allows the driver to register, take orders, manage deliveries, stay connected with the customer and vendor, and take cash on delivery, etc.
- Vendor Panel - Vendor panel is used by the vendors to register themselves, manage the grocery delivery orders and inventory, list the customers and provide support, and track the payments, etc. This is a critical aspect of the grocery delivery app that allows grocery selling to happen smoothly
- Admin Panel - The company has the employees that manage its functions on the admin panel created on the grocery delivery app. It has information related to the stores, customers listings, inventory, payment gateway, and reports, etc.
With that, the grocery delivery app has become a critical need for businesses that are selling the products to the customers. Now, more companies are transforming their business model while availing the option of grocery delivery apps to stay with the ever-advancing world economy. Iglobe Solutions provides the service of developing the grocery delivery app for your company with the IT team employed here. With that, we ensure that your business gets the top-quality app laced with great features. In all, the grocery delivery app is going to allow your business to brand itself and sell the products to customers comprehensively.